Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Let's give this thing a try

My name is Nadia and I'm a 26 years old housewife. 

   I'm an Egyptian lady -if I can claim to be one- my early years of childhood were spent in Jeddah, KSA. Later on in life we moved back to Cairo; my mother, father and my sister. Only about a year from the move back home my little brother arrived. I went to a French school and then to college to study information systems. There I met my dashing husband and had no clue then that  I will end up marrying him. At that time my father had moved back to KSA but this time it was to Riyadh, we all used to visit him at least twice a year and yet again I didn't know what this city had in store for me.

   Flash-forward 9 years, I got married and moved to the one and only Riyadh. So for those of you who won't bother doing the mathematics it means that I've been married for almost 16 months now. But I used to work until May of 2015 so being a housewife is a fairly new experience to me. And I'm doing the very best I can to enjoy it.

   As I mentioned earlier I got married and moved to Riyadh-KSA with my husband, because for me being married and apart is not an option and definitely not the kind of marriage I want to be part of.I respect everybody's way of life, but for me personally I would not choose it voluntarily.

   The move itself did not bother me that much, nevertheless it is still hard at times. Specially  when I look back at my life and realize how different it was from what it is right now, and good different let me just add. It's just a different kind of different that's all.

   Now due to the fact that I currently have a lot of free time at my disposal, I started to write down my thoughts.
Useless as it may for others, yet still everybody around me kind of encouraged me to start a blog and write away all these thoughts to share with the world. The top 2 supporters are my wonderful husband and my fabulous cousin.

   I'm not quite sure what I'm going to share with you, but most certainly just some random thoughts and a look into the mind of a housewife.  

12 comments:

  1. Although I know much of you wrote above, I really enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait to read your newly "wise" thoughts ;)
    Big fat GOO !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they will contain a lot of interesting and funny stories ... Tag me in the next post
    Bel tawfeeee2 ya madam gawafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant start. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. And the genius is always inside you. All that the rest of us can to encourage you to share it with the world.
    I love you to the moon and back
    N
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant start. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. And the genius is always inside you. All that the rest of us can to encourage you to share it with the world.
    I love you to the moon and back
    N
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idea is good.
    However; it has to continue for a while before we can see how useful it is for those who will start a similat experience so they will be guided by yours.
    a lst comment is that you need to spend some effort to summerize and build it in a logocal consequence.
    please go on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. Couldn't have gone with it without your support

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments. Couldn't have gone with it without your support

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like dear go for it and am really curious about the life in the mind of housewife ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think u will be a source of inspiration for all housewives then �� Good luck my super trooper friend ���� btw I am not surprised u r always a fascinating one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one ya dodoo ..f3lan astmt3t beha ..goo on 😘

    ReplyDelete

  11. Speak so I can see you

    Will always wait and read them

    Good luck Yarab 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

    ReplyDelete